Are you confused about which online course to choose? Don’t worry we have Podia Alternatives which helps you in choosing the best eLearning online course for you.
Let it be students or mentors everyone and everything has a unique opportunity in learning and teaching as well.
They have taken thorough measures and examined it as well. These results gave us some alternatives to narrow it down and present to you – some of the best Podia Alternatives for the users.
Get into a more detailed review of Podia in my article here.
I’m this we will talk about:
- About on Podia Alternatives.
- A basic overview of Podia Alternatives.
- Some of the best features of the Podia Alternatives.
- Pros and Cons.
- Which one offers better pricing plans for you?
- Finally, we will see which one is better for you.
What Is Podia?
Podia is a little different than other online course platforms. Of Course, it allows you to host and sell your online course but it’s also focused on allowing you to run webinars, market to your users or your website visitors beyond fully-fledged websites with entire blogs and sell digital downloads.
So instead of just being an online course platform, it is a platform that will help you run your business and get paid easily and quickly. It is the only platform that has fully integrated live chat.
So, your users and customers can chat with you live and you can reply to them and you don’t have to integrate with any third-party tools.
It also has a fully-fledged website and blog.
Most course platforms do provide some kind of website but it’s not fully-fledged and frankly, you can’t do much with them but Podia alternatives allow you to build a website and a blog.
They even have a couple of templates. It has integrated eMail marketing that is – instead of having to go out and get a different email marketing service.
Podia handles it, so you can create drip campaigns, newsletters, individualize or personalize emails to your list. It also has an affiliate management program.
Affiliates can be one of the most powerful marketing channels out there. It also hosts other types of digital products.
Top 5 Best Podia Alternatives
Here are some of the best alternatives to Podia that you can try today:
1. iSpring Market
iSpring Market is a personal online marketplace where you can promote and sell your courses, build a customer base, and track revenue all in one place.
Once you log in you’ll be able to customize and set-up your account. You can stock your online store with content and get it ready for selling.
You can even market your courses online to engage more clients. You can keep your original content secure.
With iSpring Market, you can use PayPal, authorize net, or stripe. It’s possible to have all three set-ups at the same time.
It’s time to make your courses available to students by adding them to the marketplace. To do this you’ll have to go to commerce and then check the add this content item to the marketplace box.
You can adjust the price of the course.
The market page is the most important if iSpring Market where you’ll set up your online storefront from the structure page where you can sell all of the courses that you have available for users and what they each cost.
You can take a look at and add categories for your marketplace. You can keep track of your coupons and see your marketplace settings as well.
Check the box to display your online store in search engines.
Users can browse the training courses that you have added to the marketplace and add them to their shopping cart, apply coupons and pay online. All the selected paid courses will be available in the learning portal.
- Add a new user.
- Browse the list of users.
- Archive users.
- Bulk user actions.
- Custom user profile fields.
- Upload users.
- Assign courses to categories.
- Create new categories.
- Manage categories.
- Priced categories.
- Can refuse PPTs, PDFs, and Videos.
- Course backup options.
- Changing course default settings.
- Consume online videos.
- Learning paths.
- Due date notifications.
- Soft/Hard stop due to parts.
- It costs $77 per month which offers 25Gb for 500 users.
- It costs $147 per month which offers 50Gb for 1000 users.
- It costs $277 per month which offers 100Gb for 2000 users.
Kajabi is an all-in-one marketplace for your online course creation needs. It is the right platform for your business.
When you go through the website of Kajabi.com you get a free trial but if you’d like an extended free trial or trainee at a trial you can get a 28-day trial.
It has email marketing, website domains, landing pages, video hosting, test assessment creation and you can integrate another app for a course certificate of completion.
Their CRM database is also helpful for following up with students and their online class progress.
There are many choices online for launching an online course, but I have found Kajabi to be the most comprehensive, and their marketing training is top-notch.
Kajabi third-party app integration does make it a little more to get set-up for certificates of completion. However, the volume of support and marketing collateral from Kajabi is worth it in my opinion.
First of all, you have the website itself. A lot of times businesses will come in. They already have a website but never a business that has a website that you’re not happy with.
You can convert and transfer everything over to Kajabi and use it as your website.
It hosts the homepage, your menus, navigation everything you might need for your business from a website perspective. You can connect your website to third-party applications for things like selling products and booking appointments.
So, you can use this app in conjunction with the various aspects that Kajabi offers to the community to promote events for all kinds of different things that you can do with connecting with your audience on a deeper level.
The app is brand new as it’s gonna continue to grow in what we can do with it.
So, with a page Builder, we can do many things and on every one of the Kajabi levels, you get an unlimited number of pages that you can build.
We can use that for our website pages about us and various information that you want to give on your company.
You can also use these pages for things like your sales pages, landing pages, registration pages, and options pages.
So, with the events feature inside the Kajabi you can do webinars or coaching calls or group events or on webinars or you can even use them for live events, summits, group streams, kings of different things that go along with the various events that you may be doing with your organization and you also have the seamless integration that Kajabi offers including those email sequences and automation.
- This plan costs $119 per month.
- It offers three products and pipelines.
- It includes unlimited landing pages and marketing emails for single users and websites.
- This plan costs $159 per month.
- It offers 15 products and pipelines.
- It includes unlimited landing pages and marketing emails with one website and 10 admin users.
- This plan costs $319 per month.
- It offers 100 products and pipelines.
- It includes unlimited landing pages and marketing emails with 3 websites and 25 admin users.
It is a free online course hosting platform. It has some great elements to it. Thinkific is good for those who want a good value option, one that doesn’t cost too much but still offers all the features they need.
Several of the functions you need are not part of think fic itself but think the fic is such a popular platform that they added integrations that work seamlessly with it.
So, it’s almost like they are a part of Thinkific. It is currently the only sophisticated course builder that has a free-for-life option making it perfect for the thrifty person looking to teach a skill and it also lets you offer memberships for recurring income.
If you like a professional academic to your website or courses and if you plan on focusing more on your content than on how to get new students in your course then think fic fits your needs nicely.
- Analytical Reporting
- Bulk Email
- Completion Certificates
- Classroom Management Software
- Online Course Software
- Learning Management System Software
- Training Software
- Employee Engagement Software
- Course Authoring Software
- Student Engagement Platform Software
- Learning Experience Platform Software
- eLearning Authoring Tools Software
- It has a Free Plan which costs $0.
- It has a Basic Plan which costs $39 per month.
- It has a Pro Plan which costs $79 per month.
- It has a Premier Plan which costs $399 per month.
- It also has a Growth Package and Thinkific plus which are available for companies and high volume customers.
It is one of the most powerful online course platforms out there. It takes care of everything from hosting your course, registration pages and even collecting payments on your behalf.
Up until this point, they have collected nearly 1 billion dollars on behalf of creators. You can set up basic sales pages, you can map your domain to teachable so that instead of it is cool for branding.
Of course, the brand is invisible once you get into the higher plans, and then you can do coupons, memberships, bundling courses together, and all these other things that help you sell more.
So, Teachable is a complete platform for not only hosting your course but also getting the most out of every piece of content or course that you sell.
- This is where they compile all the courses from the creators of course you can opt-out if you want to and find any course across any category that appeals to you. So if you create a course on Teachable you’re eligible to be shown inside of this marketplace which can help you become discovered by other people who are just looking for courses to take.
- It has basically unlimited bandwidth, unlimited courses, unlimited students. They also integrate affiliate marketing with the platform.
- It integrates your payment processors or it processes payments on your behalf on the fees but once you get to the middle tier and the highest tier there are no transaction fees.
- So they are basically collecting payments on your behalf they’re not charging you anything for that service which is really cool.
- A lot of other online course platforms like to integrate with the stripe which is all alright but it charges 3.9% plus 30% transaction. It also takes into consideration the fact that people tend to buy more when there’s an opportunity to buy more so you can set up sales and there’s reporting across the sales and across course completion etc.
- This plan costs $29 per month.
- It offers courses and coaching products.
- It has 5% transaction fees.
- It has an unlimited student feature.
- This plan costs $99 per month.
- It has no transaction fees.
- It offers coaching and course products.
- It includes everything in the basic plan with unlimited students.
- This plan costs $249 per month.
- It has no transaction fees.
- It includes everything in the Pro Plan with unlimited students.
- It offers coaching products and course products.
Gumroad is a very basic platform in which you have your logo, you have your name, and opt-in for people to give an email address, and then you just have your products.
Gumroad is very easy to set-up and it is very simple. It allows you to sell digital products on online platforms such as Gumroad.
It’s one of the best websites to sell digital products, where you can just upload the products, share the links and sell those products and it doesn’t really allow you to create a very advanced store or anything like that but it’s very user-friendly.
It has pretty much basic analytics. You can actually publish posts so basically you can sort of update customers.
At Gumroad they do have these workflows at the customer section where basically you can create different emails and you can be selling your products. You can also create an affiliate system where other people can promote your products.
- Personalized product landing pages.
- Email importing.
- Automatic order updates.
- In-depth analytics.
- Offer codes and “choose your own price” payments.
- License key generation for software.
- Support for multiple currencies.
- Options to sell various versions of a product.
- Rental sales.
- Sales tax support.
- Address verification.
- This plan costs $0.
- It offers a drag and drop builder.
- It has free hosting and unlimited pages.
- It has a storage limit of 500 MB.
- This plan costs $10 per month for less than 1,000 customers.
- It offers unlimited posts, unlimited HD streaming, and workflows.
- It also includes Gumroad branding removal and adding your own CSS.
- Podia Vs Kajabi
- Podia Vs Teachable
- Podia Vs Thinkific
- TOEFL Online Courses
- Podia Review
- Best Udemy Online Courses
- Tony Robbins Discount Codes
- Mindvalley Online Courses
- Tailor Brands Website Builder Review
FAQs | Podia Alternatives
🤷♂️ How can I choose the best alternative?
You can browse our list of alternatives tools which we have explained in detail in the article and whichever feels right for you and your team and workflow then choose that one that fits you perfectly. You can filter these apps by features, pricing, pros, and cons. You can also compress these apps side by side in order to know which one functions well or better than the other. You select which one fits right for your business.
🙆 What are the unique features these apps provide?
All of these podia alternatives are unique in nature and are simple to use and easy to set-up. Some of the features which they include are video editing, question library, graphics workflow editor and assignment management, active directory integration, video conferencing, and on-demand recording with calendar sync with Google.
🤷♂️ What unique features does Podia provide?
Podia is an all-in-one platform for selling courses. Podia is a one-stop-shop to create all your product hosting in the digitized market and can create intuitive funnels in no time. It is extremely easy to use and has an excellent user interface
🙋♀️ Why should I choose Podia?
Podia is one of the leading platforms for selling courses and digital products online. It proves to be a great competitor for online learning.
💁 Which one is cheaper among Podia and Kajabi?
Well, when it is about pricing or subscription plans both Kajabi and Podia have different amounts with different features. According to that, Podia is quite affordable than Kajabi. But Kajabi has a 30 days return policy; you can cancel your subscription if you want to within 30 days.
🧏♂️ Should I choose Teachable or Podia?
If you are looking to only get into course creation, then Teachable is the way to go. However, if apart from course creation, you are looking for a platform that allows you to sell digital products and membership and also helps you with email marketing, then Podia is the right choice for you.
💁 What are Podia and Thinkific?
These are platforms that are designed to sell and also purchase digital content and courses online. They keep updating the offers and also avail discount coupons timely on each course.
Conclusion | Which Is The Best Podia Alternative 2021?
Choosing an eLearning online course might be confusing to everyone but what’s good in this article is you can go through different podia alternatives in order to choose the right eLearning online course which could be beneficial for you.
With this guide, you will be having a clear idea of what to choose and which is the best option for you to choose from.
If you are looking for complete certification, learning paths, and search engines then the iSpring market is perfect for you.
If you want a simple and basic eLearning online platform then you can go for Kajabi and Gumroad. They offer simplicity to a whole new level of e-commerce to their customers and users.
Thinkific and Teachable are also great options if you want to explore selling engaging courses – they provide you everything you will need to know.